StayDry Delivery Details
StayDry- Delivery Information
This page is for information about StayDry delivery.
If you have any questions about delivery costs, times, or the areas we can deliver to, please read the information below carefully, as it will answer most commonly asked questions.
This page gives Delivery Information. If you have a more general question that is not answered here, please try our FAQ page. If you have a question about payments on the website, please visit our Payment FAQ
- 1. Do you deliver to my address? Currently, we can only accept payments on the website for delivery to areas within the UK Mainland.If you are placing an order for delivery outside this area, we will need to take your order over the telephone, to ensure we make adequate allowance for postage costs. Please telephone us on 01299 253009 to place your order.Please note: Delivery to overseas areas, including, but not limited to, the Channel Islands, the Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, the Republic of Ireland and Europe will be regarded as non-UK-Mainland orders. Please telephone us if you are ordering from one of these areas, or if you are not sure whether your address will be regarded as UK Mainland or not. If you place an order on the website from outside our delivery area, we will contact you to arrange payment of the additional postage costs before dispatching your order.
- 2. What will happen if I order from outside the UK Mainland? We will not be able to deliver directly from the website if you are ordering goods from outside the UK Mainland.Please do not order from these areas via the website as we will have to contact you to arrange for payment of any additional postage before your goods can be delivered.To order from outside the UK Mainland, please call us on 01299 253009 and we will be very happy to take your order by telephone.If in doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number above to find out if we can take your order via the website.
- 3. How will my order be delivered? Small orders below a value of £5.99 will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class service. All orders above this amount will be sent by courier, DPD or TNT Please note - all courier items must be signed for on delivery. Please make every effort to be at home when your goods are delivered. In the event that the courier cannot deliver the goods because there is no one there to sign for them, an additional charge may be made before we will attempt to redeliver the goods. All courier service online deliveries are delivered on a working day only (Mon-Fri) and not at weekends, if you require a Premium Saturday delivery at an additional cost, you need to contact the sales office.
- 4. When will my order be dispatched? If we receive your online order before 3.00pm, your order will be dispatched the same working day. If we receive your online order after 3.00pm, your order will be sent out on the next working day. For orders received over a weekend or bank holiday, your goods will be dispatched on the next working day. Please note: We make every effort to ensure your goods reach you as soon as possible, but we cannot be responsible for any delays on the part of the courier, and so we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
- 5. Can you guarantee next day delivery? No. All online orders placed before 3.00pm will be dispatched the same working day, and all online orders placed after 3.00pm will be dispatched the following working day.
- 6. Do I need to sign for my goods? Yes. ALL orders must be signed for upon delivery, unless your goods are being delivered by courier and you have chosen our 'leave without signature' option.Please make every effort to be at home when your goods are delivered. In the event that the courier cannot deliver the goods because there is no one there to sign for them, an additional charge may be made before we will attempt to redeliver the goods.see Number (8) below for further details).
- 7. How much will the delivery cost on my order? Delivery charges will be shown at checkout.
- 8. What happens if I'm not at home when my goods are delivered? Please make every effort to be at home when your goods are delivered (unless you have selected our 'leave without signature' option), as all goods must be signed for. If you are not at home when the courier attempts to deliver your goods, they will leave you a card with redelivery/collection details for your parcel. If you are not at home when they attempt to deliver for the second time, they will leave you another card, again with redelivery/collection details. If you are not at home when they attempt to deliver for the third time, the goods will be returned to us, and the courier will make an additional charge (which will be payable by you and will be deducted along the original delivery charge + VAT from any refund due once the order has been returned to us.)
- 9. Can I specify an alternative delivery address? Yes. If you know you will not be available to accept delivery, please enter in the box provided (on the checkout pages) an alternative delivery address, which could be your place of work, next door neighbour or relative.
- 10. Can I ask for my goods to be left without a signature? If you choose this option please be aware that the responsibility for the package will be yours alone and will not lie with either StayDry Rainwear Limited or the designated courier. There is a section that you must must tick to acknowledge that you understand and accept this before you are directed to the payment section.
- FAQs - If you have a general question that you have not found the answer to in our Terms and Conditions, please try our FAQs page.
- Payment FAQs - If you have a question about payments in general, or if you have had a problem making a payment on the website, please read our Payment FAQs page.